Pursuant to the Regulation of the European Parliament and the EU Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/45/EC, hereafter “GDPR”, we wish to inform that:
1. The administrator of personal data
TOUR & TRAVEL POLAND CLP ul. Wincentego Rzymowskiego 30, 02-697 Warszawa, TAX ID: 5213685415, REGON: 360404336. Adress e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
TOUR & TRAVEL POLAND Ltd. ul. Wincentego Rzymowskiego 30, 02-697 Warszawa, TAX ID: 5213752620, REGON: 365680673. Adress e-mail: email@example.com
hereinafter referred to as TOUR & TRAVEL POLAND
2. Categories of personal data
TOUR & TRAVEL POLAND processes personal data obtained from data subjects. These include: data necessary for the conclusion and performance of contracts, agreements, data of foreign and polish business Partners representatives; data of persons participating in tourists events and tours organized by TOUR & TRAVEL POLAND. The data include in particular name, date of birth, date of stay in Poland, telephone number.
3. Purposes of data processing and legal basis
Personal data may be processed by TOUR & TRAVEL POLAND to pursue its economic and business activities:
– to conclude and perform contracts, agreements, pursuant to Article 6 sec. 1 (a) &(b) of the GDPR,
– to implement marketing and information activities, pursuant to Article 6 sec. 1(a) of the GDPR,
– to conduct investigations or secure claims, pursuant to Article 6 sec. 1(f) of the GDPR,
– for recruitment purposes, pursuant to Article 6 sec. 1(c) of the GDPR.
4. Sharing of personal data:
Your data may be transferred to entities processing them at the request of TOUR & TRAVEL POLAND, e.g. sub-contractors, service providers, cooperating institutions, postal operators, carriers, and entities authorised to obtain data under the existing law – only if they lodge a request based on relevant legal bases.
5. Transfer of personal data to a third country:
Personal data collected by TOUR & TRAVEL POLAND will not be transferred to a third country unless the target country provides an adequate level of personal data protection on its territory, and the necessity to transfer data shall be based on appropriate legal bases.
6. Data retention period:
Your personal data will be stored for the period of:
– implementation and validity of agreements and obligations – until the expiration of the right to claims, and upon its expiration for a period necessary for TOUR & TRAVEL POLAND to fulfil its legal obligations resulting from tax or accounting regulations,
– the recruitment process for vacancies and up to 3 months after its completion.
– Personal data processed subject to a separate consent shall be stored until their revocation.
7. Vested rights:
– access the content of your data, as well as to rectify, delete, restrict processing; data transfer, object to data processing including profiling,
– withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legitimacy of processing, which was done before the withdrawal of consent.
– lodge a complaint to the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection, if you believe that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
8. Requirement to provide data:
Disclosure of own personal details is voluntary however failure to do so could result in the inability to undertake actions aimed at implementing the objectives set out in pt. 3.
TOUR & TRAVEL POLAND does not profile personal data transferred to it.