We fully respect the right to privacy and protection of personal data while visiting our website. This document sets out rules for the collection and handling of information obtained during the service.
The service collects automatically no information, apart from information contained in cookies files.
The cookies files (the so-called ‘cookies’) are informatics data, in particular text files, which are stored in the final device of the Service User and are dedicated to use the internet pages of the Service. Cookies usually contain the name of the internet page which they come from, the time of their storage in the final device and a unique number.
The subject placing the cookies files in the final device and getting the access to them is service operator of www.ttpoland.pl
The cookies files are used:
- to adapt the content of the internet pages of the Service to the preferences of the User and to optimize the use of internet pages; in particular these files allow to recognizethe device of the Service User and appropriately display the internet page adapted to his individual needs
- to create statistics which help to understand in which way the Service Users use internet pages, what allows to improve their structure and content
- to maintain the session of the Service User (after logging in) thanks to which the User does not have to enter his login and password again on each subpage of the Service
- to adjust of advertising content in graphic form (Display ads) using remarketing Google Analytics
Within the Service two basic kinds of cookies files are applicable: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporal files, which are stored in the User final device until logging out, abandoning the internet page or turning off the software (the internet browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the final device of the User for the time determined in the parameters of cookies files or until their deletion by the User
In the framework of the service the following types of cookies are applicable:
- ‘indispensable’ cookies files, enabling the use of services available within the Service, i.e. authenticating cookies files used in services requiring authentication in the framework of the Service;
- cookies files serving to ensure safety e.g. used to detect abuses in the scope of authentication in the framework of the Service;
- ‘efficiency’ cookies files, enabling the collection of information about the way of using the web pages of the Service;
- ‘functional’ cookies files , enabling “remembering” the settings chosen by the User and the personalization of the User interface, e.g. in the scope of chosen language or region which the User comes from, the font size, the outlook of the internet page, etc.;
- ‘advertisement’ cookies files, enabling to deliver to Users advertising content better adapted to their interests.
In many cases the software dedicated to browse web pages (web browser) allows by default the storage of cookies files in the final device of the User. The Users can make changes of settings concerning cookies files at any time. Those settings can be changed in particular in order to block the automatic service of cookies files in the setting of the web browser or to inform every time about their placing in the device of the Service User. Detailed information about the possibility and ways of cookies files service is available in the settings of the software (internet browser). Users can block Analytics service for display ads and customize advertisements on the Google Display Ads Preferences Manager. Users can also download the Google Analytics Option from https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
More information about cookies files is available under the http://aboutcookies.org or in the “Help” section in the menu of the internet browser