Journey of Dreams: Gdansk – Mazury
JOURNEY OF DREAMS: GDANSK – MAZURY
Guaranteed Departure Tour
( Tour in German with the possibility to join for English speaking participants. English speaking tour escort – extra paid, please ask for details )
WARSAW ( 1) – GDANSK (2) – MRAGOWO (2)- WARSAW (1)
7-day tour from Saturday till Friday
4*/ 3* Hotels ( rooms with private facilities), half board*, transportation
full program (entrance fees included), German speaking tour-escort from the 2nd day.
FIXED DEPARTURE DATES:
A. 21.05.2016 – 27.05.2016, 13.08.2016 – 19.08.2016
B. 10.09.2016 – 16.09.2016
RATES per PERSON :
Departures A : in double /twin room EUR 710,00 Single room supplement EUR 185,00
Departure B : in double /twin room EUR 735,00 Single room supplement EUR 210,00
TRANSFER Airport – Hotel EUR 33,00 per car (max. 2 persons) /one way.
Day 1: WARSAW
- Individual arrivals to Warsaw.
- Check in and overnight at RADISSON BLU SOBIESKI HOTEL**** in Warsaw*.
Dinner is not provided on this day.
Day 2: WARSAW – Torun – GDANSK ( B, D ) – 354 km
- Meeting with tour-escort at 08:30 at the hotel.
- Transfer by coach to Zelazowa Wola to visit Fryderyk Chopin ( famous Polish piano composer ) birthplace museum. Continue to Torun – Copernicus town – panoramic tour of the city: the Old Town full of beautiful old streets, the 13th century Gothic St. James‘ Church (now the museum). Possibility of visiting the Museum-house of birth of Nicolaus Copernicus, the world-famous astronomer.
- Arrival Gdansk
- Check in, dinner and overnight at MERCURE OLD TOWN HOTEL **** or SCANDIC HOTEL ****in Gdansk.
Day 3: GDANSK ( B, D )
- After breakfast full day sightseeing tour of the Tri-City ( Gdansk, Sopot and Gdynia ) including the Old Town of Gdansk – Golden Gate, Dluga Street, Dlugi Targ with the magnificent Artus Court and Neptune Fountain, Green Gate, the Old Crane over the Motlawa River, Mariacka Street with St. Mary’s Church. Continue to Sopot a well-known vacation resort, famous for its wooden pier, over a half kilometer long, walk along the beach promenade and well-known Monte Casino Street. Visit to the Cathedral in Oliwa, with the most beautiful organ in Poland in Rococo style – a short organ concert.
- In the afternoon continue the tour through the picturesque Kasshubian land (Szwajcaria Kaszubska).
- Dinner and overnight at MERCURE OLD TOWN HOTEL **** or SCANDIC HOTEL ****in Gdansk
Day 4: GDANSK – Malbork – Elbląg – MRAGOWO ( B, D ) – 220 km
- After breakfast transfer to Malbork – visit to the largest medieval fortresses in Europe, the former residence of the Grand Master of the Order of the Teutonic Knights ( now the museum, UNESCO LIST).
- Continue to Elblag, walk along the Old Town and Olsztyn to visit the Gothic Castle where Nicolaus Copernicus lived and the Cathedral.
- Dinner and overnight at SOLAR PALACE HOTEL*** in Mragowo.
Day 5: MRAGOWO – Masuria ( B, D )
- After breakfast full day round trip of Masurian Lakes District – a land of more than 3 thousand lakes. Visit to the Monastery in Swieta Lipka – the goal of many pilgrims – with a famous Baroque organ in ( including short pipe- organ concert). Boat trip on the Masurian Lakes – excellent possibility to relax and admire the unspoiled, rich nature of the region from the boat deck
- Dinner and overnight at SOLAR PALACE HOTEL *** in Mragowo
Day 6: MRAGOWO – WARSAW ( B, D ) – 215 km
- After breakfast transfer to Warsaw
- After arrival Warsaw – half day city sightseeing tour of the city: the Old Town with Old Town Market Square, St. John’s Cathedral, Barbakan Walls, the Royal Castle on the Castle Square (outside ), the Sigismund Column, drive along the Royal Route from Castle Square to Belvedere and Lazienki – Park and Palace complex.
- Farewell dinner at the local restaurant
- Overnight at RADISSON BLU SOBIESKI HOTEL **** in Warsaw
Day 7: WARSAW ( B )
- After breakfast, the end of Tour & Travel services
- Individual departures home